- Greenhead will be at Rittenhouse Square in Philly this Saturday from 1-4pm at the Welliness Center Hope to see you all 2 years ago
- we off to Assateque for a wk end of camping check out the web site about bottled water next gig on rittenhouse in philly oct.9 LAAtor 2 years ago
- Manaunk Eco=fest was a Blast!!! Met the Mayor Of Philly so hopefully you'll se him sporting the Greenhead shirt. Pictures coming soon LAAtor 2 years ago
- Had a Blast at the Launch Party in Manayunk should be a great week end in Manayunk for the Festivial' Tonite The Shambels 2nd Pine LAAtor 2 years ago
- Tonite in Manayunk at the Mango Moon Launch Party for the Eco-Fest, Green Drinks, Green People and Mayor Nutter will be there! CHEERS GREEN 2 years ago
This is a great article from greenamerica.org, so check it out! And visit their site for more great green tips!
1. PARABENS: They’re in adult and baby shampoo and many other products, and they are estrogen mimickers that can lead to cancer.
2. FRAGRANCE: The FDA requires that food, drug, and body care companies list their ingredients on their products—but chemicals used to scent products can be clumped under the vague term “fragrance.” Found in everything from shampoo to deodorant, a single product’s secret fragrance mixture can contain potentially hundreds of toxic volatile organic compounds. Continue reading
Cruise on over to our Tshirt page and check out some of our beautiful Greenhead models looking great in their Greenhead Tshirts!
Why you ask? Well Greenheads, it seems they’re Laced with CHEMICALS, Yea like 85,000 chemicals are used in personal care products. So don’t be fooled by labels with terms like “ALL NATURAL” or DERMATOLOGIST TESTED”, because the scariest part is that the vast majority of these chemicals are not tested for safety, and none are tested for the interaction.
WOW, only in America again. Blame the FDA again for sitting down on the job.
So always look for the GREEN AMERICA SEAL OF APPROVAL, because they
will do all the research so you won’t have to. Stay GREEN and ORGANIC!
Hey I wonder if the FDA is hiring?
Hey Greenheads! Summer is almost upon us so I wanted to give you a GREEN HEADS UP about Sunscreen. Hazardous chemicals and recently developed government data linking a common ingredient Vitamin A to accelerated development of skin tumors and lesions.
Blame it on the FDA for their lackluster performance in regulating the industry. The Sun is a good thing but not too much, early morning or late afternoon are the best times for sunbathing, the rest of the day you gotta COVER UP, and Greenhead pick for a safe sunscreen is: BADGER: SPF 15 or 30 and remember the best protection of all is clothing and hats, and you know how COOL you look in Hats.
Hey Greenheads; We are back! What a long COLD winter but it’s over so here’s the good news. After many hours of negotiations, procuring the proper insurance and labeling codes, GREENHEAD shirts are now on sale at the Whole Foods Market in Marlton, NJ, at 940 Rt.73 north. This is big people, but we’re not going to stop there. We plan on getting in ALL the WHOLE FOOD MARKETS in the area, so I want ALL you Greenheads to visit the Greatest ORGANIC grocery store on the planet. See you all soon and always STAY GREEN!
THE HOLIDAY BUYING SEASON IS COMING UPON US FAST
BIG CORPORATIONS AND DEPARTMENT STORES DISPLAYING THEIR WARES WHEN THANKSGIVING HASN’T COME TO PASS
IT’S TIME TO REALIZE THEIR ULTERIOR MOTIVE
THEY JUST WANT YOU TO BUY ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING AND THAT I CAN QUOTE EM
BUT IT’S TIME TO TAKE A PROFOUND LOOK AND SEE
THAT ALL THEY WANT US TO DO IS BUY THINGS FROM CHINA THAT
THEY PAY A NOMINAL FEE
SO BE CONSCIOUS OF THE PRESENTS YOU GIVE OUT THIS SEASON
BUY AMERICAN ORGANIC FAIR TRADE AND GREEN ARE JUST A FEW